Options:

Major Countdown in Effect

You didn't really think that I'd get too far into 2008 without mentioning that this is the year that David graduates from med school and starts his residency program, did you? He still has a few more interviews to go on and we won't know until March 20th (also known as Match Day) where we will be moving to on June 1st, but 2008 has finally arrived and I am completely psyched!!! I am planning on having a graduation party for David in the midst of both of my brothers' weddings, so I'm looking forward to that and trying not to think about packing up this apartment and moving. I'm not sure how many tickets we will be getting, but here is the graduation info:

The Class of 2008 will graduate at the Academy of Music at 9am on Friday, May 23rd!

5 Comments so far »

  1. by Sara , on January 04, 2008 9:49 AM

    It's so crazy to think that my annoying little brother will soon be a real, live doctor. :) I can't wait to find out where you'll be moving to, too! I really hope it's nearby!

    Well, if for some reason you get a whole huge boatload of tickets, let us know. Philly isn't that far away. :)

  2. by Mary , on January 04, 2008 10:48 AM

    Wow, this year already? I was just saying to Josh that hey, we're going to have a baby this year! So March 20th is Match Day, huh? I'll be praying that Dave gets the hospital he wants and that it won't be hard to find a place to live. You going to do an apartment again?

    That's right, both your brothers are getting married--sheesh! Time flies :)

  3. by Anonymous , on January 04, 2008 11:53 AM

    Wow! What an exciting year you have ahead! Lots to look forward to! You know we've been praying that the Lord will place you where ever He wants you but we're praying it's in CT! It would be wonderful to have another one of our kids & their family nearby! Especially once those grandkids start coming! I can't believe how fast Med school flew by! Graduation's almost here already! Dave will make a wonderful doctor just like his wonderful Dad!

  4. by Anonymous , on January 04, 2008 6:07 PM

    2008 promises to be a year of change and excitement. Between Ryan marrying in April, Dave graduating in May, you both moving back here June 1 and Nick getting married at the end of June, that will leave July to be a very boring month! If tickets are available, count us in for Dave's graduation. Love, Mom F

  5. by Eden , on January 09, 2008 4:41 PM

    Busy, Busy year!!! Med school has gone by quickly, hasn't it?!?!

    Praying that God will direct you to wear He wants you both to be.